Refer-A-Friend for Bridgeview Bank Checking Accounts
$50 reward for you and $100 for your friend on unlimited checking
Share the benefits of banking with Bridgeview! Your friends will thank you for your referral... And so will we!
Pleased with our service? Please tell a friend or two - we know they will appreciate it. Rest assured, we'll treat them with the high-level service standards you've come to expect from Bridgeview Bank. Plus, we'll thank you both with:
$50 reward1 for you and $100 for your friend2 - on unlimited personal checking account referrals! See below for complete details. Here's how to participate:
- Download the referral form, and complete the "Your name" portion.
Referral forms are also available at all Bridgeview Bank locations.
- Give this form to a friend to complete the "Your friend's name info, or complete the form for them.
- Submit the completed form to a Bridgeview Relationship Banker.
- When your friend opens a Bridgeview Bank checking account with direct deposit, you will each receive your cash reward.
- Please call (800) 794-2070, or speak to a Relationship Banker if you have questions.
1) REFERRER (the current Bridgeview Bank customer): For each person you refer through the Refer a Friend
program, you earn a $50 reward when the referred customer opens a qualifying Bridgeview Bank checking
account with direct deposit (see Referee disclosures below for terms and conditions). $50 reward will be
deposited into your Bridgeview Bank account during the first complete statement cycle after direct deposit
is credited to referee’s checking account. If you receive $600 or more in rewards in a calendar year, you will
need to report rewards on your income tax return and you will receive IRS Form 1099-MISC. You must have a
Bridgeview Bank account in good standing at the time of payment to receive the referral reward. We reserve
the right to disqualify referrals in circumstances where we reasonably believe they were not made in good faith.
Both referring client and referred customer must be 18 years of age or older.
2) REFEREE (the new customer who is being referred): Offer for $100 bonus is redeemable for new Personal Checking Accounts opened with
a qualified direct deposit, and may be withdrawn at any time. One bonus per account. Offer not available
to existing Bridgeview checking customers, or those who have closed checking accounts within 90 days.
EDGE Checking Accounts are non-interest bearing. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for Prime and Premium
Checking Accounts is .05% and is accurate as of 3/1/16. Fees may reduce earnings. Offer subject to change,
is non-transferable, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Account opening is subject to approval. A
$100 Minimum Opening Deposit and a “Qualified Direct Deposit” credited within the first 60 days is required to
obtain bonus. A qualified direct deposit is an electronic deposit into this account from the U.S. government or
your employer on a recurring basis, at least monthly. Bonus will be deposited into your new account during the
first complete statement cycle after direct deposit is credited. Bonus is not part of opening deposit and will be
reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT.