HEARTS FOR THE HOMELESS
We donate $50 to Chicago Coalition for the Homeless with a qualifying account.*
And, you’ll earn a $150 bonus!
There are two ways to participate in the Hearts for the Homeless program:
1) Open a personal checking account with direct deposit;2 or
2) Deposit $10,000 or more into a new or existing personal savings account3
See below for more details, terms, and conditions of this offer.
Since 2015, Hearts for the Homeless has raised more than $52,000
for local homeless organizations!
Difficulty viewing this video? Click for Hearts for the Homeless on Youtube.
* We will contribute $50 to Chicago Coalition for the Homeless, Hesed House (Oswego location accounts), or DuPage Pads (Woodridge location accounts) after account requirements have been met. A higher deposit does not activate a higher donation from Bridgeview Bank.
2) $150 bonus offer is redeemable for new Personal Checking Accounts opened by 11/4/2017, and may be withdrawn at any time. One bonus per account. Offer not available to existing Bridgeview Bank checking customers, or those who have closed checking accounts within 90 days. EDGE Checking accounts are non-interest bearing. Annual Percentage
Yield (APY) for Prime Checking accounts is .05% APY for $300 and above. APY for Elite Checking accounts is .05% for balances $1.00 - $24,999.99; .10% for $25,000 - $49,999.99; .15% for $50,000 and above. APY is accurate as of 7/13/2017. Rates may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings. Offer subject to change, is non-transferable, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Account opening is subject to approval. A $100 Minimum Opening Deposit and a “Qualified Direct Deposit” credited by 12/2/2017 is required to obtain bonus. A qualified direct deposit is an electronic deposit into this account from the U.S. government or your employer on a recurring basis, at least monthly. Bonus will be deposited into your new account during the first complete statement cycle after direct deposit is credited. Account must remain open for at least 180 days or Early Closure Fee of $25 and the $150 bonus will be debited at closing. Bonus is not part of opening deposit and will be reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT.
3) Offer for $150 bonus is redeemable for new or existing personal savings account deposits of $10,000 or more made by 11/4/17 and may be withdrawn at any time. One bonus per account. Existing clients who would like to participate in the Hearts for the Homeless program must notify a Bridgeview Relationship Banker when making the qualifying deposit. New money only. Offer not available to those who have closed savings accounts within 90 days. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for Minor Statement Savings is .05%. APY for Statement Savings is .05% for balances up to $9,999.99 and .10% for $10,000 and above. APY is accurate as of 7/13/17. Fees may reduce earnings. Offer subject to change, is non-transferable, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Account opening is subject to approval. Bonus will be deposited into the account during the first complete statement cycle after the $10,000 deposit is made. $10,000 must remain on deposit for at least 180 days or Early Closure Fee of $25 and $150 bonus will be debited from account upon withdrawal. Bonus will be reported as interest on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Hearts for the Homeless is the registered trademark of Hearts for the Homeless of Western NY, Inc., and licensed for this campaign to Bridgeview Bank.