Now Available for Bridgeview Bank Customers
With Apple Pay, you can use your eligible iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch at hundreds of thousands of merchant locations nationwide to securely and conveniently make purchases, all without reaching for your wallet.
If you have a Bridgeview Bank debit card, and an iPhone 6, 6 Plus, Apple Watch, or any Apple device with iOS 8 or higher -- you can begin using Apple Pay. To activate, just follow these easy steps:
Here’s how to get started:
- You need to be connected to Wi-Fi when setting up the card. Launch the Wallet App (formerly called Passbook). The Wallet App is preloaded and ready to go on your device. Or, go to Settings and choose Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Select "Add a Credit or Debit Card".
- Follow the simple instructions to take a picture of your Bridgeview Bank Personal debit card and add it to Wallet. You may also manually enter the number.
- Enter the expiration date and security code.
The security code is the 3-digit code on the back of the card, located on the right.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Verify your card for Apple Pay by contacting 844-445-7349.
You will be asked to verify name, zip code, last four digits of social security number, date of birth, and last debit card transaction details.
- Start using Apple Pay instead of your debit card!
To change your default card:
- The first card you add to Wallet is your default card.
- You can change your default card to your Bridgeview Bank Debit Card
- Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap Default Card
- Choose your Bridgeview Bank Debit Card
Where to use Apple Pay:
- Apple Pay can be used in restaurants, your favorite retailers, and inside mobile apps. Click for Apple’s list of participating businesses.
- For in store purchases on your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, hold the device near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. On your Apple Watch, just double-click the side button and hold the display up to the contactless reader.
- For in app purchases, choose Apple Pay when checking out and then hold down Touch ID.
Why use Apple Pay:
- It's secure. With Apple Pay, your card number and ID are not shared with the merchant. Your new iPhone contains a Device Account Number, which enables a purchase along with your authentication and appears on merchant receipts.
- Adding debit cards is easy, and managing your cards with Apple Pay simplifies your transactions. Simply launch the Wallet App (already installed on your device) and take a picture of your debit card to add. Visit Apple Pay Support to get additional information about set up and Apple Pay compatible devices.
- Making purchases is easier than ever with Apple Pay. Using Apple Pay’s Touch ID by holding your phone near the reader to make and authenticating your purchases.
When you add your Bridgeview Bank Debit Card to Apple Pay, you will experience a whole new way to pay from your compatible Apple device -- making your card more convenient and versatile than ever! If you have questions about establishing and using Apple Pay, please speak to a Relationship Banker, or contact our Client Support Team at 800-794-2070.
Apple, iPod, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International and used under license.