Account Disclosure and Fees
Our disclosure and fee information is detailed in the Your Deposit Account Brochure and Truth-In-Savings Disclosure. These documents are available at any Bridgeview Bank location. You can also view, download, and/or print the Brochure and Disclosure in a PDF format using the links below.
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to download, open, and print these documents.
View the YOUR DEPOSIT ACCOUNT Brochure: Terms and Conditions, Electronic Transfers, Funds Availability and Substitute Checks in PDF format.
View the TRUTH-IN-SAVINGS Disclosure: Account Terms, Common Bank Fees and Service Charges in PDF format.
If you would like a copy of the Brochure and/or Disclosure, stop by any of our branches and a Bridgeview Bank Personal Banker will be pleased to provide you with a copy and/or review its contents with you. For a listing of locations, please visit our Branch Locations page.
Online Banking Transfer Agreement
As used in this Online Banking Transfer Agreement and Authorization, "I" "We" and "Us" means the owner of the accounts referenced in the agreement. "You" and "Yours" means the depository institution named in the Agreement, Bridgeview Bank Group.
To use Bridgeview Bank's Online Banking Transfer service, you must pre-authorize the transfer(s) by signing the Online Banking Transfer Agreement Form. This form is available at any Bridgeview Bank branch location. Accounts to be set up for online funds transfer may be a combination of checking, savings or loans. Your account may be subject to transfer limitations. Please refer to the YOUR DEPOSIT ACCOUNT: Terms and Conditions, Electronic Transfers, Funds Availability and Substitute Checks in PDF format brochure for details. In order to qualify for Online Banking Transfers, the accounts enrolled must have at least one of the same owners. I understand and agree that my execution of this transfer agreement and my authorization of the online transfers between the accounts identified by me to you waives and releases Bridgeview Bank Group from any responsibility for identifying the party or parties directing transfers or their authority to do so. I further understand and agree that all of the transfers coved by this agreement will be effectuated through Bridgeview Bank Group's Online Banking system.
External Funds Transfer Agreement - (Addendum to Online Banking Transfer Agreement).
I authorize and direct you to set up accounts designated by me. This authorization is valid until revoked by me in writing to Bridgeview Bank Customer Care Center, 7940 S. Harlem Ave., Bridgeview, IL 60455.
1. Your wireless carrier's standard messaging rates apply to SMS correspondence. Bridgeview Bank Group does not charge for any content; however, downloadable content may incur additional charges from your wireless carrier. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside of our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your Wireless Carrier.
2. You represent that you are the owner, or authorized user of the wireless device you use to receive the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
3. We will send you a message only once, and only with your explicit agreement as indicated by your continuation of the process flow.
4. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
5. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time, and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop, and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data from your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use the information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
6. The service as well as the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us and our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with, or disrupt the service or its functionality.
7. If you have any questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text the word HELP to 63018 to get additional information about the service. If you receive a message from us unexpectedly, you can text the word STOP to 63018. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, your normal carrier rates apply.
The Following Revisions to the Zero Liability Rule are Effective October 17, 2014:
The Mastercard Zero Liability rule will apply to all transactions conducted with a MasterCard-branded card, including PIN-based transactions at Point of Sale (POS) and ATM.
A cardholder will not be responsible for an unauthorized transaction, as long as the cardholder has exercised reasonable care in safeguarding the card from risk of loss or theft. Additionally, upon becoming aware, you have promptly reported the loss or theft to the issuer within 2 (two) days of discovery. If the loss is not reported within two days of discovery, liability is as follows: If loss is reported within 60 days, the cardholder may have liability up to $500. If loss is not reported within 60 days of when the unauthorized transaction was reported on a periodic statement, the cardholder may have unlimited liability meaning that the cardholder may not recover any of the monies lost. These changes eliminate the current $50 liability limit under the rule.
The rule will continue to apply to cards issued for small business programs, but not to other commercial cards.